Sunday, September 23, 2012

Once again, it has been an age since we have written anything.  It is my intention to do better.  So a recap of 2012 to this point.

In January (December technically)  Zephanie came to stay with us during her off track.  I was so grateful to have her here.  I was 7 months pregnant and having a struggle to keep up with kids and house work.  We were able to finish several projects together.  It was awesome.  We painted stripes in my bedroom, recovered a head board and two lamps and revamped two barstools into side tables.  She is so talented.  And I can honestly say, my house was the cleanest it has ever been for the longest.  Every time I turned around she was doing the dishes or laundry or vacuuming.
In February, Renae had a reception celebrating her marriage to Mario Botello.  Her reception was the day before I was due.  I was really hoping Miss Quinnley would decide to join us before the reception so we could show her off.  But she was more inclined not to.   The kids had a great time dancing at the reception .  I spent the Saturday before putting together the flowers for the tables and for the mantle.  We incorporated both pine and tulips for an early spring feel.  The piece hanging on the mantle was also one of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment